Omega's NEW Direction

cant crap so lets try another pot!   meanwhile all you paying beta testers
keep sending them money.  mark

ps if they cant build software properly, cant wait to see bill cruz's
trading advice and trading decision support web site's for all the newbie
wanna be suckers.

err see when this stochastic crosses (now listen closely cause I wouldn't
want this secret to get out) you either sell it or buy it, depending on what
the historical optimization tells us we would have should have done.  btw
don't forget to pay you next months subscription fees so you too can become
rich like me.