Re: Wise up strategy

In a message dated 11/8/99 1:13:41 PM Pacific Standard Time,
TaoOfDow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> And how many people are there who are active traders and who remain in the
> game and
>  who use Omega products and who are savvy enough to see the benefit in what
> Bob and
>  Rod and Mark and ... are wanting?  Maybe 100-200 total, possibly more,
> although I
>  doubt a whole lot more.

There are 40,000,000+ stock and commodity traders / investors in the US
alone. If one out of a thousand is serious or a pro that would be a market of
40,000. At $2000 a pop that is a market of $80,000,000. Heck, there are 5,000
mutual funds. The pro, off floor, high end market for quality, reliable
trading software is a bit better than 200, with all due respect.

I do not argue with the logic of going after the newbie $, but there is
serious money in the serious trader market too. And a good product would sell
itself.

>(A year ago, I spent a week on and around the
> floors of the
>  two Chicago exchanges and didn't see one professional use TS --- is that
> telling or
>  what?).

To an extent, but the TS market is off floor.

tsys