from a prophetic discussion between OM and TJ in October....1998!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998

Trade Jack wrote:

<<the only e-trading scenario that might have merit in the immediate future
is one where you can shoot your orders directly into the pit via a pit
trader's hand held device. that's available now on a limited basis.>>

Absolutely.  Expansion of this is Step 1.  The expansion's in the works,
 as
you know.

You'll see TS 5.0 totally integrated with Zap Futures (using CUBS) by the
end of '99.

Good trading,

The Omega Man

So what will be Step 2?