Re: multimonitor trading set up

> This is the board I have. I am using two Celeron 300A's overclocked to 450
Regards,

> Ivan

Ivan, I built two Abits and 8 Soyo's none of them required me to increase
the voltage to overclock to 450.  I have four fans in each to keep it kool,
I like the Soyo's for performance.   But I like the voltage menu (in case
you need it) that the Abit's have.   With the celery prices at 60.00 you can
still get the Malaysia or the Costa Rica chips.   I have no found one that
wouldn't overclock with good kooling!    I gave up buying expensive latest
greatest CPU's  I now overcome with multiples of computers hooked to a
couple of KVM switches what a blast, flipping through these.   Might wanna
wear sunglasses or learn to blink in coordination when hitting the hot key.
This eliminates the need to have so many keyboards, monitors and mice and
allows me to concentrate better/faster.    I have sound alerts wake me up
when my attention is on some other computer, a quick flip and I have it up.

Mark