Re: intraday- looking only at today's bars

In a message dated 11/4/99 1:18:25 PM Pacific Standard Time,
bjkeyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I want to buy at the highest(high,5) but I do
>  not want the code to consider any of yesterday's bars. (So the first bar
>  that I could execute a buy would be the 6th bar of today's session.)

You could use a time qualifier like:

If time > {whenever the "6th bar" today begins} (actually put in that time)
and time < (closing time for your market and area)  then begin;

{your code here};

end;

Bill Wynne

SmartTrades.com