Export to Spreadsheet

I'm having difficulty with the new format of the Spreadsheet output in
PS2ki SP3.
Omega now provides for System Reports ("Strategy Reports").  I need to
get a comma delimited output of the Trade-by-trade tab which gets
exported to Excel.  Problem is, the new format now stacks each column
with two different types of data and creating an export from Excel now
presents us with this these mixed data columns.  Anybody know how to get

around this messy situation? I'm not very knowledeable about Excel.

James D.