RE: FW: Next Open overhead ? ...NOW I see the problem and the solution

  • To: "M. Simms" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: FW: Next Open overhead ? ...NOW I see the problem and the solution
  • From: Howard Jackson <hrjf4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 09:43:37 -0800

What you can't do with ezl is refer to the open of
next bar AND data from data2 (or any other data
series). You CAN do that with the .dll

I haven't needed to reference a data2 in systems in
which I have used "open next bar" so I have not looked
into what this dll does. And you defenitely dont want
to have a system looking at a future bar, or you can
end up with a super-curve fit that basically reads: if
tomorrow is up then buy today, sell tomorrow...

=====