RE: FW: Next Open overhead ? ...NOW I see the problem and the solution

Howard -
Can you explain WHY all of the hoopla regarding NEXTOPEN.DLL ?

Now I am confused as to it's usefullness !!

What can it do that EZ Language cannot do other than retrieve a future price
from a current bar....which is a "no-no" from a systems trading perspective
???