Re: TS2K and WIndows NT Fatal Error

Well lets' be positive about this.   At least I'm getting used to trading
gaps - it's just gaps in my TS 2000 data after TS 2000 halts Windows NT such
that I have to re-boot.    What other vendor can offer such large gaps in
your day session trading data??

Also on a positive note, this was the first time in a while I made it
through an entire day session without TS 2000 crashing NT.   I simply closed
and restarted TS 2000 Charting frequently during the day.    That way the
Global Server ran the entire day.   Now that's something to brag about.

Where are you Omega Man - something positive said about TS 2000!!!

TS 2000i - will the bugs be fixed in the next 1000 years???