From: Ullrich Fischer [mailto:uf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 1999 11:03 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: TS2K and WIndows NT Fatal Error

I got isolated crashes of  the type described below on my WINNT 4 SP5 setup
(AMD K6-2 400 Mhz 256 MB RAM).  They happen typically once or twice a week
usually when I just start up Eudora email while TradeStation is popping up
an alert or otherwise busy.  I've reported it to OR tech support a few
times but basically got no solution.  I'm hoping SP3 solves the
problem.  Do any of the SP3 users still have the problem?  It may be too
early to tell.  I'm still waiting for my SP3 to arrive.   Meanwhile, I
upgraded to WIN2000 RC2 over last weekend.  Since then, I've had one such
crash in TS under similar circumstances.  -uf