Re: E-Mini Question (Globex/Terminal/Broker)

 Regarding the ETH permit,  the ETH stands for "Electronic trading hours".
With the e-mini, is there any RTH session, or is the whole period it trades
considered ETH.  I mention this because the ETH permit is only for trading
Globex contracts during ETH hours.

   Chris Lober