RE: Graphics Cards

Saw the discussion of one Graphic Cards and wondered if I am alone with the
problem om having a fairly new Graphic card that must have hardware
acceleration turned off in order for TS2000 to draw extension of trendlines
in the right direction on the screen?

I have a Vodoo 3000, and no other program have any problems with it, but
Tradestation "bends" all extended trendlines so they go in the wrong
direction unless I request Windows 98 to turn off all usage of the hardware
acceleration.

Rather cumbersome, need to reboot the computer every time I turn
acceleration back on.

--- Mats ---