From: Phil Sih
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 1999 3:50 AM
Subject: TS2K and WIndows NT Fatal Error

TS2K running under Windows NT draws the following fatal error any time any
symbol collection template is enabled. Has anyone else experienced this
and/or does anyone have any insight as to the cause and fix?

Error message as follows:

a critical error occured in GlobalServer. Shutting down. The instruction at
0x5f402181 referenced memory at 0x00000004. The memory could not be "read".
Click OK to terminate application.