Re: Omega Research buy Traderware

IS THIS REALLY NECESSARY???

OK, this kind of posting is just ridiculous.  Isn't there enough crap flying
around on the list without people posting e-mails that are nothing but
inflammatory and serve no purpose other than to generate a flood of response
e-mails which we'll all end up just deleting upon arrival?

I'd rather see 5 e-mails a day about "real" topics than 50 e-mails about BS.

The initial announcement was good information.  This is message is just an e-
mail generator.  No different that the cyber-bitch sessions that a few select
people on this list contribute to and constituting more than 50% of the e-mail
from this list.

I seem to remember before TS2000K and TraderWareX there was actually
good useful information on this list regarding ela's, info on quote providers,
info on configuring systems, workspaces, etc.  Now those items are more the
rarity than the exception.

It would be nice to get back to that point.