Re: zebra newsletter 2 ®

> Another thing that burns my a__ is the fact that BMI and Signal tack on an
> additional $20 for each exchange that you subscribe to.

great info, LAMONT... are ya sure with 20 buxxxs ?

DBC charges 30 to the silly europeans !!!!.... few months ago I added some
little thing for 2$ and they put the $ 30 on top....WAHHHH

Also one can have the same exchange for just 10$ on another machine and
they have again that hefty surcharge on TOP -> NO SALE !

When does MB start to DELIVER DATA ?????

rgds hans