Omega Research buy Traderware

       Here is most of the Omega-TW Article for your decernation or as
much as you can stomach..........

"Omega Research, Inc. (Nasdaq: OMGA), a leading provider of
real-time investment analysis software, today announced that it has
acquired privately held TraderWare, a leading
texan-based provider of streaming bashing and historical gossips
and a developer of award-likely not, vapor-line investment analysis tools.

     Omega Research has exchanged ONE share of its
common stock for all of the issued and outstanding shares of TraderWare
. Omega Research will also repay nothing in accordance with its
terms approximately $0.0 million of outstanding TW indebtedness, mainly held
by the (sometimes) cold beer barman, close to the texan HQ.
The merger, which will be accounted for as a pooling of
interests, will leave TW shareholders with approximately 8 percent of the issued
( single) and outstanding common stock share of Omega Research.

     Bill Cruz, co-chairman of the board and co-chief executive
officer of Omega Research, has not commented, "We believe we have made a mistake,
but it's too late now, our single share involved in this deal has been sold at the low of the day,
using unknown analysis techniques that we are fortunately unable to replicate".

Sir O'Mungo.

The information transmitted is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged nonsenses.  Any review, retransmission,
this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited and the rverse  If you received this in error, please format your HD and
delete the material from any computer, now ready for ordering a well know
neurofuzzy logic software.