Re: Data Overlay?

> I have a question for all of you TS experts.  I was wondering if the
> following was possible, and if so, how would you accomplish it.  Suppose
> you had some sort of Analysis Technique you have created in another
> package external to TS, lets say a neural network.  Assume that you are
> able to create an indicator which represents that EOD closing prices for
> the next 5 days or intraday 30 minute bar closes for the next day.  How is
> it possible to overlay your projected values on top of your original data?
>  By doing this you would in effect, have a "roadmap" for the expected
> price action and you should be able to see how the actual price action
> compares to what you have projected.  Is this possible to do in TS and how
> would you accomplish this?

simple - put your projected price in a ascii file - load that file as data2 - put in subgraph1
- use the correct scaling and you can see where it goes.....

note that TS 4.0 does not project in futures (only in the past with
HINDSIGHT_CHEATING) therefore you wont see any dates past the current
date - you can overcome that by changing the date in you pc - or by using Ts
00 00i

rgds hans