Data Overlay?

I have a question for all of you TS experts.  I was wondering if the
following was possible, and if so, how would you accomplish it.  Suppose
you had some sort of Analysis Technique you have created in another
package external to TS, lets say a neural network.  Assume that you are
able to create an indicator which represents that EOD closing prices for
the next 5 days or intraday 30 minute bar closes for the next day.  How
is it possible to overlay your projected values on top of your original
data?  By doing this you would in effect, have a "roadmap" for the
expected price action and you should be able to see how the actual price
action compares to what you have projected.  Is this possible to do in
TS and how would you accomplish this?

I am looking forward to your assistance.

Regards,

Andrew