Re: I would need some helping examples if anyone wants to share

Mats,

I'm having the same problem with TS2000.  I'm an End-of-Day trader and I
have a working system on SuperCharts 4 which I trade every day.  Every
evening I update trades by running the chart scanner feature in SC 4.  It
take a few minutes to scan through 40 futures contracts.  With TS2000 it
takes hours and hours.  The TS2000 help file says because it has to open the
workspaces and this takes a long time. Thus you should schedule the scan in
the middle of the night with the scheduler.  For me this is not a practical
solution.  Therefore I'm using TS2000 strictly for the PowerEditor to
develop trading systems and SC 4 to do all the work.

My opinion is that speeding up TS2000 code using C++ DLL code or other
tricks may not produce any speed improvements due to the fact that TS2000
takes such a long time to open a workspace.

I hope this helps  ....   Marlowe