Re: with GIFs.....(Fwd) Re: whats this FEATURE ?

In a message dated 10/25/99 11:25:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
montecs@xxxxxxxx writes:

> I don't know which one is more correct but BOTH are guessing....it's not
>  real data, it is plucked out of the air.
>
>  Monte

Right. The bottom line is there are only four data points in a bar (O,H,L,C)
and so any effort to simulate what happened in between will not be completely
accurate (unless you examine the ticks in between). As Bob Fulks pointed out
Omega admits this.

Bill Wynne

SmartTrades.com

>  Hans wrote:
>  >
>  > SO can anybody tell me what the difference between BT 0% or BT 100% is -
>  > is one or the other MORE correct - or diffrent guessing algorithm ?

diffrent guessing