I would need some helping examples if anyone wants to share

I have quite recently purchased Tradestation 2000i. I owned Supercharts
before, and tradestation was a clear improvement (I am not running it with
realtime data, only day to day).

For my puposes, it works well as a tool for programming and backtesting, but
the weakness lies in running tests on many securities at once, or even worse
to optimise over them. I used to run these tests in a program called TAS,
which allows you to both test and optimise parameters for a system over for
example all stocks you have data for. I would like to get back to that
possibility using Tradestation, and have decided that the only way I can do
it is if I utilise their possibility to run TS functions from C++.

I am not experienced in neither VC++ nor Windows programming, so I have a
very tuff time getting anywhere from the example provided with the
developers kit. I have been programming a lot though, so if I can only find
some examples of how to utilise TS functions from VC++, I think I can get a
grasp of it and get going on the route I am aiming for.

Is there anyone out there who is willing to share some code that does
utilise TS functionality from VC++?

--- Mats ---
Cap Gemini Sverige AB
European company of the year 1999