Re: Server time change

ts4 server still shows -300 gmt after making the 5th sunday adjustments
to the exchanges, closing out server, and rebooting the computer. next,
i adjusted the exchange's daylight saving (dls) offsets to get charting
to work out at the end of the day. if server goes back to -240 gmt, then
i'll readjust the dls offsets back to their original values. the bmi data
appears to be saved with the correct timestamps regardless of any changes
i make.

strange that very few are reporting any problems. wait til tomorrow ;))
that 5th sunday thing just blew right past me :)) and, apparently, omega
too, since there's no mention of it on their website

TJ