TradeWave Software ("Basket" Order Entries)?

Greetings
I'm looking for a NYSE DOT order entry program that would allow me to
send buy/sell orders for a *basket* of stocks (all at once).

I'd heard of a program called "TradeWave" that does this, but I haven't
come up with anything using web searches to find out more about it--or
if it even exists.

Does anyone know of any programs that offer such ability to buy/sell
"baskets" of stocks, rather than having to manually enter each order
individually?

Thanks!
Ian MacAuslan