Re: Highest Bidder? The Omega Man

Hi, Mark!

Do not keep us in the suspense. Tell us who is The Omega Man. You do not
have to tell us his "real name" as it would make no difference for me is he
is Mr. Smith or Mrs. Greenberg. But tell us about him what is he doing,
where he came from, his education, experience, background, purpose in
participating in those discussions, etc.

Does he has a dog, a cat, or a zebra?

Curios Alex (that temporary escaped the fate of the curious cat).