Re: Opening Workspaces Across Multiple Monitors?

Ken,

I too, use W98, TS4 and Appian Jeronimo Pro card - spread layouts over two
21" monitors.  The feature you are missing is called "application position
memory". As I understand it, API should remember which windows are in each
layout, their size and location and  open these windows as they were stored
when you exit the program.

Despite repeated contacts with Appian tech support, I have never been able to
get API to work correctly.  At first, Appian supposedly researched the
problem and suggested that I needed to do a "clean install" of W98.  Later
they claimed that something about TS4 code prevented them making API work as
it should.

I suggest that you raise this question with Appian Graphics manager of tech
support, Jason Kean, 1-800-422-7369, direct line (425)882-4568.

Meanwhile, you might try this workaround:
Open TS4 - comes up on one monitor
When asked if you want to open previous workspaces, select 'cancel'
Use cursor to extend TS window across all monitors
Create and save new layout in the newly extended window
Next time you boot TS, select 'cancel, extend window and open saved workspace

Regards,
Jim Alvis