Re: Highest Bidder? The Omega Man

   Ah Yes!  he is a written of course as his name he hides behind suggest "
editorial ".   He fancies thinking he is the psychological guru leader of a
band of vendors who hag out at a certain web site which I assume is his own
or his employers (watch that (employers statement) get him fired up).   He
does in real life as a VENDOR what you see him do here,  ride upon the coat
tails of others and make a hasty retreat when the crap hits the fan.   His
obvious lack of respect for others belief of religion and his general
humanistic views are paradoxes by his own beliefs in Astrology.    Yes
astrology in trading and in his personal life,  one of the belief is that he
is his own god.   That he is the controller of his universe and that which
happens in it ect.   That he is the true enlightened one who is here for the
rightful purpose of profit.  He believes he has the duty to advantage form
those who are disadvantaged ( doesn't believe the way he does ) and in doing
so he is actually helping then become better educated.

He is not a profitable trader or one who actually trades for a living.
Rather he likes to think he is beyond that, in fact he thinks of himself as
a mentor.  The merry band of Vendors he hangs with are also in the
mentorship business.   Holding to the belief that they are above having to
prove or actually participate in actually trading the markets in order to be
GOOD mentor's.   (( I personally never liked the idea of someone showing me
how to arm and throw an hand grenade, when that instructor has admittedly
never thrown one himself, same goes for rocket launchers ))

So to sum up The Omega Man as we know him sees himself as a self righteous
god who has the right to dictate to the ignorant masses what his will is.
That will primarily being that you buy his services ( a trading rag ) and
those services of his other fellow wannabe traders who have settled for the
higher calling of being mentors.  ( of something they obviously are not
successful at themselves )

just my editorial view,
Mark

ps He also thinks he has a great love of his fellow man, which is really a
cover up for getting your money and sucking you in to his web. ( site )

> Do not keep us in the suspense. Tell us who is The Omega Man. You do not
have to tell us his "real name" as it would make no difference for me is he
is Mr. Smith or Mrs. Greenberg. But tell us about him what is he doing,
where he came from, his education, experience, background, purpose in
participating in those discussions, etc.