Re: Neuro/Fuzzy Recommendation for TS?

----- Message d'origine -----
De : Gwenael Gautier <ggautier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
À : 'pierre.orphelin' <pierre.orphelin@xxxxxxxxxx>

 .>It is just sad you can't  help pushing your thing, and are absolutely unable to admit any other opinion
> than yours.

I admit stupid opinions for what they are: stupid.

 > only for evaluation, so you still hope to sell it, do you? Or is it free for
> public use without limitations?

The software is for sale. Can you read ?
The evaluation version is for free with a  few limitation.

 > | Either you try the software and report what you have found, or stay out of a
> | debate
> | where you have nothing new to bring.
>
> Don't be so quick to judge. I have already seen it, and could not find it
> overly convincing to my  regret. That doesn't mean it won't work some of the
> time, and maybe I'll even find ways to use it for myself. However be sure in
> that case I won't pay for it given your above claims. You can't be two things
> at the same time, preaching selflessness and charging (heftily) at the same
> time. I'll just assume the selflessness hence...

You are mixing personal problems with supposed use of the software.
I think that you have a problem with software vendors ( Omega Research, us...).
You even do not like AI techniques because you have failed to succeed with it.
An rely on instutional experience for that too.

> The issue anyway is the misrepresentation of claims people only have to use
> your thing to be successful, which is totally wrong and dangerous.

I never said that.
Put meaningless indicators into the software (not related to the moves to be learnt)
and it will produce consistent losing systems.

> Thanks for judging my character. May I infer you have never been lazy in any
> way yourself? Remarkable.

Right.

>BTW, is being lazy not doing the same things you do,
> or does doing other things besides testing Sirtrade extensively still qualify
> for a valid occupation?

No if you want to give advices on it.

> | I develop trading systems since 1988,
>
> Good for you. Since you want to compare, let's compare. I trade since 1982. I
> still happily use today some form of the method I used then. It survived all
> market ups and downs since, thank you.  I started with pen and pencil, and can
> still do so today if my PC goes down..., and wherever I am.

I see.
Neanderthal trading.
Sory, not for me.

> Contrary to you I admitted publicly all of my various trading mistakes and I
> have made MANY. Since I can't remember seeing you admit anything, I must assume
> you are either perfect, or have much to hide. Attaquing me on my admitting my
> failures to achieve this and that or do this and that is not a sign of strength
> of your part.

I have nothing to hide and I'm as I write.
When I'm sure of something, I post.
In any other case, I shut up. You shoud try.

> So just use them and stop trying to convince everyone how great you are so they
> all buy it from you.

Sorry, but I'll continue both ( trading the systems and Safir related activities)

> This is a vendors signature to me.

I do not care.
Here is a new one for you:

  -Pierre Orphelin
Neurofuzzy Logic tools for TradeStation
Free evaluation versions and competitive upgrades available
web: http://www.sirtrade.com