Re: E-signal vs. PC Quote

I've been quite happy with the accuracy, reliability, and speed of
information from eSignal.  Their charting software is fairly rudimentary
compared to what you get in TradeStation, but it is very fast.  My only
complaint with eSignal is that they charge extra to upgrade your service
from 500 to 1000 symbols.  If I don't get a break on this issue, I'll
probably switch to PC Quote when my prepaid service period ends.
I would also be interested in PC Quote users' comments on the reliability,
accuracy, and speed of that feed.

-uf