Fatal bugs

Pierre--I don't know how you can say there are no fatal bugs.  I
received SP3 (707) today.  After repeated attempts, I have been unable
to connect to DTN.  However, I have locked the computer 3 times
requiring hard boot!  You can't get much more fatal than that.  I have
been testing this product since November 98.  Bugs I reported then are
still in the product.  I reinstalled and this time I connected at 115.
Finally I got connected at 460.

Mark--I downloaded and installed UMDS in 10 minutes today.  On the first
try I was collecting data at 460.

Pierre--Prosuite stinks with DTN.  DTN is the best datafeed in the US
for the common man who can't afford or does not have the facility to
install S&P Comstock satellite feed (which doesn't work with Prosuite
but does with UMDS) and doesn't want to limit himself to 500-1000
symbols.

You seem like a good guy and I really want to try out your fuzzy stuff,
but I won't even consider it until I get through a week without a FATAL
crash, corruption or forced shutdown.

Regards,

John E.

PS--I have tried Prosuite on 4 systems. (2NT,1 95, 1 98).  I have used
single and dual cpu.  I have used 64 to 512mb.  I have not found any
combination that does not have fatal bugs with DTN (even running
offline)