Re: Fatal bugs

----- Message d'origine -----
De : John A. Edeleanu <edeleanu@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Pierre--I don't know how you can say there are no fatal bugs.  I
> received SP3 (707) today.  After repeated attempts, I have been unable
> to connect to DTN.  However, I have locked the computer 3 times
> requiring hard boot!  You can't get much more fatal than that.  I have
> been testing this product since November 98.  Bugs I reported then are
> still in the product.  I reinstalled and this time I connected at 115.
> Finally I got connected at 460.

See with their technical support.
Some of them are able to connect and use DTN,and they should be able to solve your problem .
There is probably something wrong but I cant say what...

> Pierre--Prosuite stinks with DTN.  DTN is the best datafeed in the US
> for the common man who can't afford or does not have the facility to
> install S&P Comstock satellite feed (which doesn't work with Prosuite
> but does with UMDS) and doesn't want to limit himself to 500-1000
> symbols.
>
> You seem like a good guy and I really want to try out your fuzzy stuff,
> but I won't even consider it until I get through a week without a FATAL
> crash, corruption or forced shutdown.

Unfortunately I cannot help.
The neurofuzzy stuff is not related to these problems, and it's in my opnion an
independant question.