LOTS OF SHOTS, NO HITS

You guys need a new sort of weapon...  like a shotgun or a flame-thrower or something.  Because, let me tell you, your aim is really poor.

So far I am a short, bald, Bill Cruz.  The menial-job holding co-CEO of a company.  You guys need to have a meeting and put together your composite sketch.  Then you can post it to the list so everyone can be on the lookout at the next Omega World.  There he is!!!  Get him!!!

So far the only thing that was even close was that part about my car....  :-)

OM

TS2Ki - The software for the next 1000 years...