Re: LOTS OF SHOTS, NO HITS

Poor fellow "OBVIOUSLY" in denial...

> You guys need a new sort of weapon...

we have one its called TraderWare...

> like a shotgun or a flame-thrower or something.  Because, let me tell you,
your aim is really poor.

> So far I am a short, bald, Bill Cruz.

feel better now that you have admitted it..?

>The menial-job holding co-CEO of a company.

letting your honest feelings come out like that about your position will
help you...

> You guys need to have a meeting and put together your composite sketch.
Then you can post it to the list so everyone can be on the lookout at the
next Omega World.  There he is!!!  Get him!!!

we only have to look as far as the next issue of Scammer and Commodities
magazine...

> So far the only thing that was even close was that part about my car....
:-)

Like all that gold plated stuff do we?  Remind you of back home?

> OM
>
> TS2Ki - The software for the next 1000 years...

is this an official date awareness statement?

Anti- Omega Man