Re: Omega Man Psyche

>>Zero , zero, and  triple zero.

ok so you are telling me here that, you in fact know Omega Man personally
and that tells me that he is part of the Miami connection?    as someone
else pointed out before his sir name "editorial" along with his writing
styles might slant my thinking to believe that he is connected with the
writing of some magazines?   in fact maybe he was the guy who interviewed
you for your full page feature in the back of the magazine, there somewhere.

Sincerely Yours,
A-OM
MB
PO