Omega Man Psyche

To continue the psychological profile : He is not only most likely over 60
years of age.  He is most likely bald or balding and a man of short stature.
He most likely has held mundane mediocre non psychical jobs for long periods
of his life.  Working in an environment of stress not being able to express
himself as he would have liked.   He is most likely no a religious man nor
is he married.  If he ever was married it would not have lasted long.  He
can be seen driving as either a sports type car or a luxury type car.  If
either he will have most every gold platted gadget that one can accessorize
with.   He will not have any close friends but rather keep others in his
hostage and down trodden.

These are just a few of my observations, how many have I gotten right?

A-OM