TS2k designed by programmers?

TS2k is replete with Windows-related bells and whistles, and visual 'eye
candy' abounds. All kind of new clicks and clacks are in there.

But I still don't see many of the things that *traders* have been asking for
on this list for some time, particularly the more technical traders.

Given the above, it struck me that perhaps TS2k is being designed by
programmers rather than traders. I do know from personal communications
that the management has *no idea* why traders are asking for some of these
things. Their concept for why the users are asking for this is really off
the mark.

Given the above, would it be useful to try to 'educate' the management
about why the capabilities often asked for on this list are important?

I can't think of anything one could suggest to Omega about the designers
being programmers, other than hire a *trading*-software-designer instead
of a *windows*-software-designer :-).

What do you think?

Larry