TS2k: new data to TS, no chart?

I'm running TS2k offline, and tried to update TS2k tick data from TS4. The
data gets into the server(I can see the new ticks), but charting refuses to
recognize it.

All attempts to chart the new data result in an 'invalid date' error
message. I did try to change the last data date to 10/05/1999 through
10/08/1999; it would seem that these are valid dates, at least on my
calendar :-).

What does one have to do to get charting to realize that there is new,
updated, and later data to chart?

I couldn't seem to find anything in the non-manuals that would help...

Thanks,

Larry