TS2k: 1/2 page pages?

In TS4, clicking the 'page' button moves the screen about 1/2 a page. In
TS2k, it moves a full page. I prefer the 1/2 page, as it allows a better
visual transition as one goes back and forth in time on a chart.

Is there a setting that will cause TS2k to move 1/2 a page instead of a
full page? Is there a work-around? (Always need work-arounds, it seems.)

I can't seem to find this in the TS2k non-manuals :-). If someone could
tell me where it is, please do...

Thanks,

Larry