Columbus Day Holiday Schedule Oct 11

Guys,

I'm passing this along both as a reminder & to pose a question. The
question is, If some markets are closed or have abbreviated sessions,
how does TS 4.0 handle this? I could insert it as a holiday (I'm
surprised it's not already there) but then I wouldn't be collecting some
data that is occuring. Does the missing data screw up things? You'd
think I knew this after using TS for several years, but I can't recall
being bugged by this before. Maybe senility is creeping in prematurely.

Michael

--------------------

Columbus Day trading schedule

                Closings are Chicago Time

Friday Oct. 8                           Monday Oct. 11

Currencies - 12 pm                      Closed
Eurodollars - 12 pm                     Closed
Bonds - 12:10 pm                        Closed
Stock Indices - normal                  Normal
Grains - normal                         Normal
Meats - normal                          Normal
Energy - normal                 Normal
Metals - normal                         Normal
Softs - normal                          Normal
Dollar Index - 12pm                     Closed

Globex - Sunday Oct. 10 - open 5:30pm close 10:30 am Monday Oct. 11.
Trading will resume at 5:30 pm Monday.

Project A - Sunday Oct 10 - Closed.  Trading resumes 5:55pm Monday Oct.
11.