Re: Memory error: EXE code too large ???

Valerie,

One of the keys to reducing the size of your EasyLanguage executable (and avoiding the need to write a dll) is reducing the number of inputs and variables you use.

Where possible, use fixed numbers in place of inputs and use the built-in variables (Value1, Value2, ...) in place of user-declared variables.  Also, try to reduce or eliminate the use of functions which have a large number of inputs.  If a funtion you're using requires a large number of inputs, consider building the function code right into your system and hard-coding the input values (as fixed numbers).  Also, remember that many of Omega's built-in functions have not been optimized for size so you may be able to create your own, smaller versions of them.

If all else fails, post your code to the list...

The Omega Man