Re: Serious chart error in TS2K

> It seems something is causing the price scale to be 'frozen' and
> no longer changes when you go back and forth through the data.

This has happened to me more than once, also.
Sometimes you can "right click" on the price scale and choose the
display of either the symbol or any indicator.  You do this by moving
the "check mark" to the price scale you want by "left clicking" on the
one you want.  The window will close and the new scale will be in
place.  Then "right click" again and change it back to the symbol.  It
doesn't always work though, and I usually end up creating a new chart
window and deleting the old one.

Bob Perry
San Jose, CA