Re: NATT

> Wondering if any of you have been or are currently students of the NATT
> methodology. If so, let me know and maybe we can communicate via Email.

Yes, I was enrolled for about 8 months and I have nothing bad to say
about it.  (I am not currently enrolled, nor have spoken to Demian for
many months)  I have bought many systems, seminars, books and courses
from other "so called" gurus that could only point out trades after the
markets close.  NATT has very distinct rules and there is a huge log
every day.  2-3 times a week he is live via "chat" and you can watch him
win or lose in real time.  He holds nothing back, you see what he sees
and why he takes or passes on trades.
Demian Read is the real deal.  He's a first class trader and teacher.

Bob Perry
San Jose, CA