Re: Serious chart error in TS2K

> It seems something is causing the price scale to be 'frozen' and
> no longer changes when you go back and forth through the data.

Yes, this is a dangerous problem. I've encountered this three times and
its very disconcerting.

Like Larry reports, it seems to come up "all of a sudden". I don't know
how long the scale had been frozen before I noticed it.

To get rid of it, I've tried (without success) closing/reopening the
page; restarting TS; saving the indicators as a template and applying it
on a new chart. None of these work.

Sometimes, removing indicators one by one will eventually restore the
scale. The scale stays ok when I add the indicator back in.

Even so, I only feel confident if I rebuild the chart from scratch.

The reason this bug is so dangerous is that there's almost no way to
detect its happening.

I've been unable to reproduce it, so I haven't reported it to Omega. (If
the support group had been more supportive of bugs I reported in the
past, I might have been more inclined to put energy into finding and
documenting a reproducible case.)

/Greg