Serious chart error in TS2k?

I was just comparing two charts of ES Z9 ticks - one 10 ticks, and one 5
ticks (scaled: screen, linear). I happened to notice that the two charts
had different values for the *same* price peak, as read from the price
scale on the right. One read 1294+ (the price in the data box is 1294.5),
the other 1292.5. The price increment was 1 on the scale. This is quite a
bit off, given the ability to read this particular chart to about .1-.2.

Checking another dip exactly on a chart grid line (to minimize reading
error) gives 1288, as read from the scale on the right. The price in the
data box is 1280.5, an even larger error.

Worse yet, the price value changes with the auto-scroll bar present or
absent.

Perhaps I am overlooking something. If not, be careful reading prices
from the chart scale in TS2k until this is fixed.

Your friendly beta tester,

Larry