Re: IF YOU DON'T KNOW, DON'T ACCUSE

Robert wrote:

>The Omega Man what are you
>trying to imply by using this name?

BB:  I'm trying to imply that one should speak and write using complete sentences.  No...  just kidding.  Have you seen the movie "The Omega Man", with Charlton Heston?  You want to know what The Omega Man represents, see the movie.

What I've been saying for the last 2 years is:  "You bashers can have the controls any time you want 'em."  You can do better than Omega?  Have at it.  Otherwise, put your slappers on "safe".

The Omega Man

"Don't find fault, find a remedy."

- Henry Ford

_________________________

Robert wrote:

The Omega Man what are you trying to imply by using this name? You take
issue with a guy that misunderstood that one bug out of hundreds listed on
Mark Browns site turns out not to be a bug. When you have so many list
members saying that TSi is not as advertised by Omega do you really think
we care what Omega thinks? Would you think that anybody(Omega)that produced
a flawed product doesn't already know it was flawed? Do you think anybody
on this list expects Omega to fix it because we ask? If it's your agenda to
get brownie points from Omega by defending them on this list just say so.
But please don't try and school this list on the proper ways to communicate
because the ones your trying to teach could teach you.

Robert