You vote

We got two guys on this list that simply love Omega. Bill Crews gives out
many awards each year
at Wally World's annual pump it up show. Best trader of the year, lifetime,
land, sea. So we as a list can help Billy come up with yet another award
from the official Omega members list. Best supporting vendor are user that
work diligently to help cover up all the short comings of Omega's software
for 1999. The official I helped Omega Blow Smoke up the consumers A.....award.

only one vote per list member.

1.PO
2.Omega Man

Man this is hard I've got to think about this a while before casting my
vote. I need to see and compare the candidates old post where they defended
Omega some more. This is going to be a close race for sure.

Robert