Re: TS2k - inserting strategies

On Fri, 1 Oct 1999 editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> (1) Systems are not verified in TS2Ki.  Signals may be verified, but not
systems.
> (2)  What "cosmetic" changes did you make to the signal?

> (3) Did you open the system using SystemBuilder after making cosmetic
changes?  You didn't happen to save the signal using a new name did you?

I received another private answer that mentioned the need to change both
the signal and system *if* you change an input. I did a *cosmetic* change
to make 2 inputs a little more descriptive. I did not realize that one has
to do both operations in TS2k to get a system to work.

Sorry, Omega, for the implication of another bug - *this* one is not. I
didn't know the new drill on system development.

Thanks for the replies, folks. The list has come through again!

Larry