Data Problems

Today, 9/30 at around 7:15am the date on my data changed from 9/30/99 to
10/27/99.  I am using a BMI satelite feed with TS 4 b23.  I called BMI and
they said they got a few other callers with the same problem and that it is
only happening with TS users.  They researched it and assured me that they
did not send out any data with an incorrect date stamp.  They tried to
reproduce my problem on their computers running TS but could not. Also,  all
their inhouse software shows the correctdate.  They think it is a software
problem.

I then called Omega and explained the situation.  They think it is a data
problem and suggested I delete the data and paste in the update from the
Omega website (which dosent include Globex sessions).  They also told me that
once the data is time and date stamped there is no way to change it.  It
appears that if one bad date stamp comes through it messes up the entire day.

My friends BMI cable feed running TS4 b23 was fine.

I received data fine all day, only the date is incorrectly recorded as
10/27/99

Has anybody had this problem?
Any good solutions?

Thanks.