Quarterly and Annual Charts

Hi Guys,

One of several requests that I have made for quarterly
and annual charts.  Every request has apparently gone
no further than wish list.  Longer term charts are
basic to charting and understanding the markets.

For Omega, this is a simple competitive issue.  Your
competitors, including Metastock, have these time
period charts or let you pick any arbitrary time
period.  So does $29 Worden's TC2000, but to a more
limited degree.

I use the longer period charts for multi time frame
analysis.  I am sure other traders have similar uses
for longer terms charts whether they be day traders or
longer term.

Further the icons need to be more self explanatory than
those included with TS2000i. A simple D, W, M, Q, Y
would do it better than the difficult to interpret
calendar icons now employed.

Thanks,

John

        FW: 0929rz / Quarterly and Annual Charts