Re: MB our saviour

>Sadly I paid a very reduced "upgrade" price and I am quite disappointed.
>
>Kent

sorry Kent, I use and love Investor/RT, http://www.linnsoft.com

it's great charting. it does not do backtesting , or .ela yet, or bars
based on number of ticks.  Other then that it does all TS and much more,
plus is easy to use etc... even does a lot TS can not do.  Plus it costs
much less. It is a great VALUE!

I can ask of you all can recive a discount. just thought you'd alll like to
hear of this hidden gem. Great company, great support, great frequent
upgrades,features, etc...

good trading.

Mike____