Omega Research Customer "Service"

I find it truly heartwarming :-) that Omega Research holds its customers
in such regard as revealed by their own words, excerpted below.  Has
anybody on this list ever received such an insulting, absurd, and
unenforceable message from any other vendor?  With 30 years in computer
software and the communications industry, I haven't.  Omega Research
makes Microsoft look like a customer service award-winner.

Paul Zislis (patience worn out - still waiting for Portfolio Maximizer
Y2K patch so I can update TS4.0 for Y2K compliance as well)

<snip>